felix-users mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with compiling Felix 3.1.1
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:43:25 GMT
First of all - are you sure it is version 3.1.1? Because we never released
such a version...

Second, you are probably running into an issue where we used a byte code
target that isn't available anymore. Go in the pom.xml and change this:

<plugin>
        <configuration>
          <target>jsr14</target>
          <source>1.5</source>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

to have a target of 1.7.

regards,

Karl

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Richard S. Hall <heavy@ungoverned.org>
wrote:

> The framework isn't a bundle, so you could try just the normal "mvn clean
install"...

> On 2/14/14, 04:31 , Elros wrote:
>>
>> Hi Felix users,
>>
>> I need to compile the version of Apache Felix 3.1.1 on my Mac Air with
JVM