felix-users mailing list archives

From Elros <crivell...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with compiling Felix 3.1.1
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:31:23 GMT
Hi Felix users,

I need to compile the version of Apache Felix 3.1.1 on my Mac Air with JVM
1.7.0_51. When i try to do the command mvn -Dpackaging=bundle install the
process of building fail with this message: "[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:testCompile
(default-testCompile) on project org.apache.felix.framework: Compilation
failure: Compilation failure:" (and other error messages).

Suggestions?

Best, Nino