felix-users mailing list archives

From Neil Bartlett <njbartl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating a repository.xml for Felix OBR
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 15:16:48 GMT
Hi David,

I'll let somebody else answer whether Felix OBR can use the spec-compliant XML. As the maintainer
of bindex I can tell you that the old RFC112 format is still supported if you checkout the
"preR5" tag. You can also get it as a zip/tarball from https://github.com/osgi/bindex/releases.

If you are using bnd(tools) then the LocalIndexedRepo plugin will generate either old-style
OBR or new-style R5 spec compliant indexes, or indeed both, by setting the type attribute
to "OBR". See http://bndtools.org/repositories.html#local-indexed-repository

Neil