felix-users mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with felix://extensions?
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:26:37 GMT
Unfortunately, there isn't an easy way (we probably should provide a way to
disable this). Basically, in your situation you could try either of the
following:

a) build felix yourself and rip out this code:

try
        {
            (new URL("http://felix.extensions:9/")).openConnection();
        }
        catch (Throwable t)
        {
            // This doesn't matter much - we only need the above to
init the url subsystem

}

in src/main/java/org/apache/felix/framework/ExtensionManager.java

b) provide your own name service provider that can handle the name for you
(which probably is to much work but possible iirc - ping me again if you
need more info on this).

regards,

Karl