felix-users mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Re: OSGi and JDK8 Status?
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 06:36:43 GMT
Interesting ... haven't started looking at JDK8 yet, but I'm guessing
this will also mess with mangen too.
I know it's pretty much only us that use it, and we wrote it. It's been
in need of a revisit for literally years for some quite nasty fixes I've
been putting off. Sounds like this may force me into it ;)

- R

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the edge
robw@ascert.com