felix-users mailing list archives

From bokie <jms.cer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PID and symantic versioning
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 12:14:49 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for the pointer, bringing up the subject wasn't far fetched after
all.

I'm not sure if I understand the following completly:
/If a registered target service has a PID that contains a vertical line (’|’
\u007c) | then the value must
be taken as is and must not be interpreted as a targeted PID.
/

Lets consider the following:

The way I understand it and for the bundle above, one proper way to interact
with the ConfigAdmin Service wouild be:
getConfiguration("a.b|c|bundle|A|1.0.0|file://bundle.a.jar", null)

Is my assumption correct - I'll also try it later on?

Thanks again.