felix-users mailing list archives

From iamtakingite...@eientei.org
Subject Delegating loading of resources which are not in any package (in root of the osgi bundle jar)
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2013 00:27:16 GMT
Hello, i am trying to OSGify a non-OSGi library which is relying on
package, using something like
Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().getResourceAsStream("nifty.vs");

I know that i could perform setContextClassloader() in a thread, but
which classloader to choose? I need one, which would be able to load
resources from root of any bundle, but is there any pre-made solutions
for that? Currently i am using own classloader, which is iterating over
all bundles from the system until it finds a match for resource, but i
wonder if there any better solutions.

Thanks.