felix-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <jus...@justinedelson.com>
Subject Re: DS unsetting the wrong services
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2013 18:10:49 GMT
Hi,
Your component is configured with three mandatory (1..1), static
references. This means that all three services must be available for
your compnent to be activated. Thus when one of those services goes
away, all three references are unbound and the component is
deactivated.

It sounds like the hardware service reference needs to be optional and dynamic.

Regards,
Justin