felix-users mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Felix bundle / merge of files META-INF/Services
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 14:34:09 GMT
Hi Charles,

If these files are just for use with ServiceLoader you might not want
to export the packages at all and look at the OSGi Service Loader
Mediator spec [1] or the Apache Aries SPI-Fly project [2] (which
implements that spec) for a solution?

Cheers,

David

[1] Chapter 133 in OSGi Enterprise R5 http://www.osgi.org/Download/Release5