felix-users mailing list archives

From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bad BundleSymbolicName in generated Manifest
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 05:38:09 GMT
Have a look at Maven Bundle Plugin docs around how it computes the
Bundle-SymbolicName by default [1]. So in your case it defaults to
artifactId (see point 4 under <Bundle-SymbolicName>)

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html#ApacheFelixMavenBundlePlugin%28BND%29-DefaultBehavior