felix-users mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Sauthier (OW2/GMail)" <guillaume....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iPOJO and Tycho
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 13:53:32 GMT
You're using the maven-ipojo-plugin right ?

if so, you can try to change the supported project type properties that we
have in the maven plugin:

    /**
     * Project types which this plugin supports.
     * @parameter
     */
    private List<String> m_supportedProjectTypes = Arrays.asList(new
String[]{"bundle", "jar", "war"});

So an additional <configuration> element should do the trick. But I don't
know what is the expected parameter name.
you should try with

<m_supportedProjectTypes>
 <type>eclipse-plugin</type>
</m_supportedProjectTypes>

or

<supportedProjectTypes>
 <type>eclipse-plugin</type>
</supportedProjectTypes>

or any other maven meaningful combination you might think of :)