felix-users mailing list archives

From Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin <snorre.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Instance reference issues
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2013 14:44:46 GMT
Hi, im currently developing with DS optional dynamic configurations.
Im experiencing reference issues which have bubbled down in my application.
Meaning that it holds different instances of the service.

Providing problems around in the application.

Example:
At first initiation this is passed around:
fartsensordriver.impl.FartSensorImpl@5cc91eb1

At reinitiation when the service arrive again, this is passed around:
fartsensordriver.impl.FartSensorImpl@237098e7

This is ofcourse very logical and understandable.
But im having problems in handling this issue.

So my question is, are there any patterns or something that exists to
handle this issue?
I believe there is but I would like to ask the experienced OSGi developers.

--
Mvh
Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin