felix-users mailing list archives

From Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin <snorre.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject DS unsetting the wrong services
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2013 17:10:23 GMT
Hi

Im currently using DS in my application and I have a Hardware Driver which
is registered as a service. The only bundle using this service is a
consumer of multiple services.
The hardware driver is not used at any other place than at the consumer.

But what I experience is that when I stop the hardware driver, it unsets
all the three services the consumer is referencing. When its only the
hardware bundle which is stopped.

My DS component XML can be found here:
https://gist.github.com/Snorlock/7845460

Right now I wonder what might be some reasons for this componen to drop all
services when one of the services disapear?
Is it because of some of my configurations, such as static, 1..1 or
something?

I would like the service to only call the unset method for that partiucalr
service, not all three referenced.

--
Mvh
Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin