felix-users mailing list archives

From "antonio.castellon" <antonio.castel...@gmail.com>
Subject Proxy settings dosen't work
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 06:35:06 GMT
Dear Developers & Users,

I'm trying to start an instance of *Felix *in my computer from inside of a
company network where uses a Proxy to access to internet. I have other
applications that uses the same Proxy configuration like *Maven *or *IDE
Eclipse Respository* and I have no problem to access using this
"/restriction/", but when I try to configure Felix with the same parameters
it's looks that something is wrong...maybe it's not a bug and the error is
in my side, but I used the follow different options from the Manual
configuration to execute Felix with the same error:

1.- by command line :

2.- Using  file into the folders: lib and conf

The exception generated is always:

Any ideas? because I used others like *Knopflerfish *without any problem to
access to the bundles repository .

Thanks in advance for your answers and Happy New Year
Antonio