felix-users mailing list archives

From Neil Bartlett <njbartl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make non-osgi jar available to felix launcher?
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 18:31:56 GMT
You seem to be on the right track in terms of making the 3rd party library into a bundle. You
got a ClassNotFoundException because of a missing import package... typically you just need
to look at the package of the class that is reported missing, and ensure that is added to
the imports.

If you're sure that you've already done that, then please report the contents of your Import-Package
along with the details of the error.

If you really want to put non-OSGi libraries on the classpath, then just use the "-classpath"
argument when you run Java -- i.e., just as you would with any normal Java application. There
is no special directory for this.

Regards
Neil