felix-users mailing list archives

From Benoît Thiébault <thieba...@artenum.com>
Subject obr:deploy and bundle versions
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:48:19 GMT
Hi,

I have been playing with OSGi bundle repositories lately and noticed the following behaviour.

In Felix (4.0.2), after adding my OBR URL, I type "obr:deploy my-bundle".

On the OBR, I have 2 versions available of this bundle:
- 1.0.7
- 1.0.7-SNAPSHOT

By default, Felix deploys the SNAPSHOT version. Is this an expected behaviour?

I know I can force the use of a given version, but I was surprise by the default behaviour.

Moreover, if my-bundle depends on a "my-bundle2" bundle, that itself is available in SNAPSHOT
and final versions, the SNAPSHOT is chosen by default...

Thanks for your help,

Kind regards,

Ben