felix-users mailing list archives

From bokie <jms.cer...@gmail.com>
Subject File Install 3.2.6 meddling with bundles out of it's jurisdiction
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2013 18:35:41 GMT
Hi,

A while ago some strange behavior was detected with File Install 3.2.6 (
ClassCastException from FileInstall for LogService
<http://apache-felix.18485.x6.nabble.com/ClassCastException-from-FileInstall-for-LogService-td5000223.html>

), I never got to open a JIRA issue because I didn't really understand why
File Install was causing the problem.

I revisited the topic today and confirmed that File Install is meddling with
bundles that are supposedly out of it's control.

I have created a JIRA issue:  FELIX-4328
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4328>