felix-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Jackson <Bruce.Jack...@myriadgroup.com>
Subject Re: Http service 2.2.1
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 12:59:11 GMT
Hi Jan

I'm using the released HTTP Bundle from the felix download site. If I
manually remove the classes from the exploded jar and replace them with
the contents of the latest release Jetty all build (which is
jetty-all-server-7.6.13.v20130916) then I no longer see this problem.

I suspect that the reason that we see this is that we are using Jetty 7
continuations (looking at the stack trace, this seems to be an async
operation) and so if you're not using them, you may never have encountered
this problem.

Thanks

Bruce

On 09/10/2013 12:53, "Jan Willem Janssen" <janwillem.janssen@luminis.eu>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On 10/9/13 1:31 PM, Bruce Jackson wrote:
>> I've recently downloaded the latest version of the http bundle
>> 2.2.1 which contains the update to Jetty 7. This seems to have a
>> problem, perhaps because the Jetty version is a snapshot.
>
>As far I can see, the latest official version of Jetty7 is used,
>7.6.12.v20130726. Are you using the released binary, or did you build
>the bundle yourself from source?
>
>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>>
>>org.eclipse.jetty.util.QuotedStringTokenizer.unquoteOnly(Ljava/lang/Strin
>>g;
>>

>)Ljava/lang/String;
>
>We've used the latest snapshots and the official version in our own
>projects for quite some time, but I've never seen this issue before.
>Could you provide a code sample that shows this problem?
>
>- --
>Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards
>
>Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
>+31 631 765 814
>
>/My world is revolving around PulseOn and Amdatu/
>
>Luminis Technologies B.V.
>J.C. Wilslaan 29
>7313 HK   Apeldoorn
>+31 88 586 46 30
>
>http://www.luminis-technologies.com
>http://www.luminis.eu
>
>KvK (CoC) 09 16 28 93
>BTW (VAT) NL8169.78.566.B.01

*** DISCLAIMER ***

This message, including attachments, is intended solely for the addressee indicated in this
message and is strictly confidential or otherwise privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person) : - (1) please immediately
(i) notify the sender by reply email and (ii) delete this message and attachments, - (2) any
use, copy or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you or your employer
does not consent to Internet email messages of this kind, please advise Myriad Group AG by
reply e-mail immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message
are not given or endorsed by Myriad Group AG unless otherwise indicated by an authorized representative
independent of this message.