felix-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Wunden <tob...@entwinemedia.com>
Subject Whiteboard not working in http-bundle 2.2.1?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 16:46:21 GMT
Dear list,

the Matterhorn project has been using the Apache Felix HTTP bundle in version 2.2.0 to register
JAX-RS endpoints with CXF and some other magic. Part of that magic involves making use of
the whiteboard implementation to have the servlets be picked up and published.

With version 2.2.1 of the http bundle seing that light of day (thanks eveyone!) we were eager
to take advantage of an important bugfix as well as the configurable http timeout. Unfortunately,
the servlets no longer seem to be picked up by the whiteboard implementation, while the implementation
has not changed at all. Is anyone available of relevant changes that were made to the whiteboard
implementation between 2.2.0 and 2.2.1? We have been looking throug the release notes but
didn't see anything related to the whiteboard implementation.

Any pointers are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Tobias

--

Tobias Wunden