felix-users mailing list archives

From Cesar Souza <ce...@animati.com.br>
Subject Re: Security Warning: Felix with Java Web Start
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 19:21:43 GMT
now the application is working again in Java 7u45, but the warning
still appearing.

before the jnlp code was:

<resources>
    <property name="felix.config.properties" value="conf/config.properties" />
    <property name="gosh.args" value="-sc telnetd -p 17179 start" />
</resources>

we change it to:

<application-desc main-class="...WebstartLauncher">
    <argument>-VMPfelix.config.properties="conf/config.properties"</argument>
    <argument>-VMPgosh.args="-sc telnetd -p 17179 start"</argument>
</application-desc>

the whole project is here:
http://www.dcm4che.org/confluence/display/WEA/Building+Weasis+from+source