felix-users mailing list archives

From Peter Cheung <mcheun...@hotmail.com>
Subject questions about felix
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:54:32 GMT
Dear All   I have a standalone java app that embedded felix. I can start it, load bundle and
call the method from bundle (using reflection). 1) My first question is, using reflection
is not efficiency.  I imported the class from bundle to my host app, it popup "ClassCastException",
because i cannot cast a class that loaded from felix to a class that loaded from default class
loader, even two classes are the same. Any workaround?2) I am using maven, how to i add bundle
dependency to pom.xml?  pom.xml seems not searching the felix bundle repository.

Thanksfrom Peter