felix-users mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configuration Admin
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2013 18:16:33 GMT
If you want to write a lot of code, you'd use a ManagedService or ManagedServiceFactory.  If
you want a framework to do the heavy lifting for you, use declarative services or (I think,
i'm not really familiar with them) IPOJO or blueprint.

How do you use Apache Commons Configuration?  The main web page doesn't indicate it can be
configured through osgi config admin.

thanks
david jencks