felix-users mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Apache Felix and OSGI R5
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 15:48:24 GMT
On 10/9/13 11:23 , CLEMENT Jean-Philippe wrote:
> I guess this is not the issue. From my understanding, Aries in itself is already too
heavy for him and he would like the "Subsystems specification and Common Namespaces Specification"
implementation alone.

Ah. I would have assumed that the implementation from Aries would be
usable independently from anything else in Aries...if not, then I see.

-> richard

> Don't know if it makes sense...
>
> JP

piece of functionality. Just like any bundle. The weight of the implementation is purely dependent
on implementation choices and not in which project it originated.