felix-users mailing list archives

From CLEMENT Jean-Philippe <jean-philippe.clem...@fr.thalesgroup.com>
Subject TR: maven-bundle-plugin issue with blueprint and inner-classes
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 06:57:43 GMT
Dear Felix Team,

It seems I found a bug (see below) in the Maven plugin. I'm not too sure which Jira project/component
to select.

Is it a bug and in which project/component may I open it?

Regards,
JP

De : Achim Nierbeck [mailto:bcanhome@googlemail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 23 octobre 2013 21:03
À : user@karaf.apache.org
Objet : Re: maven-bundle-plugin issue with blueprint and inner-classes

Hi JP,

you most likely found a bug :)
You'll need to issue it at the felix project, and most likely will also get a better answer
there if
there is a workaround for this already :)

regards, Achim

2013/10/23 CLEMENT Jean-Philippe <jean-philippe.clement@fr.thalesgroup.com<mailto:jean-philippe.clement@fr.thalesgroup.com>>
Dear experts,

I have an issue with the Maven Bundle plugin. It generates an invalid package when an inner
class is used to instantiate a bean.

For instance the following blueprint:
            <bean class="org.test.MyClass.MyPublicStaticInnerClass"/>

Generates the following entry in the Import-Package section:
            Import-Package: org.test.MyClass

As MyClass is part of the bundle, no Import-Package entry should be generated.

Is there a workaround?

Regards,
JP

OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer & Project