felix-users mailing list archives

From bokie <jms.cer...@gmail.com>
Subject Blueprint and ConfigAdmin
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 19:21:26 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get configuration to work with blueprint and I'm using Apache
Karaf 2.2.3 as the test platform. However, I'm not getting any call into my
update method of my "configurable" bean. My blueprint descriptor looks like
this:
===================================
<bean
  id="configurableBean"
  scope="singleton"
  activation="eager"
  class="test.blueprint.bean.ConfigurableBean"
  init-method="init"
  destroy-method="destroy">
  <cm:managed-properties
    persistent-id="test.blueprint.bean.configurable-bean"
    update-method="update"
    update-strategy="component-managed"/>
</bean>
===================================

and my ConfigurableBean class looks like this:
===================================
public final class ConfigurableBean {
  public void init() {}
  public void update(Map<String, String> properties) {}
  public void destroy() {}
}

I've also dropped a file name test.blueprint.bean.configurable-bean.cfg in
the ~/apache-karaf/2.3.3/etc directory.

Is my understanding of how this should work correct or am I missing
something?

Thanks,
Jorge