felix-users mailing list archives

From Clement Escoffier <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Architecture object
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 15:43:58 GMT
Hi,

When the architecture object is injected the service may be not yet registered. Indeed the
architecture service is exposed before the registration of the (business) services. To be
notified of the change, there is a set of listeners you can register on the different handlers
such as the 'ProvidedServiceListener'.

Regards,

Clement

On 9 sept. 2013, at 11:01, kiran.rajabahadur@nomura.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am having an issue where one of my registered service always comes out from via Architecture
object as “unregistered”. But when I actually check the karaf (container) for that instance,
it shows as “registered”. I am listening to all Architecture events. (Add, Modify, Delete)
using White Board Patterns.

> Kindly let me know if there is anything obvious from the below output.
>

> Debugging the callbacks of @Modified (Arch) method shows it as “unregistered”:
> Example: (the extract of the arch.getInstanceDescription().getHandlers()[1].getHandlerInfo()
, where arch is org.apache.felix.ipojo.architecture.Architecture)