felix-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Filtering the default provided system packages
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:59:01 GMT
That would be really helpful. Using CXF also requires to not export some
system packages.
Currently we have to completely redefine the system packages. So it
would be nice to be able to just specify which packages to add (already
works) and which to remove.

Of course it would be ideal to have a common solution with equinox for this.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de