felix-users mailing list archives

From CLEMENT Jean-Philippe <jean-philippe.clem...@fr.thalesgroup.com>
Subject RE: configadmin: no visibility to configuration
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:35:10 GMT
Great, it works (getConfiguration with null as location)!

Thanks you very very much Roland, Felix and Pierre. I will read the 104.4.1 chapter to really
understand the location aspect.

Best regards,
Jean-Philippe

[@@ THALES GROUP INTERNAL @@]

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Pierre De Rop [mailto:pierre.derop@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 10 septembre 2013 12:13
À : users@felix.apache.org
Objet : Re: configadmin: no visibility to configuration

Hi Jean-Philippe,

in addition to the responses made by Felix and Roland, you can also refer to configuration
admin specification, especially in the chapter 104.4.1 of the 4.3 OSGi compendium, which explains
what is a configuration location binding (the second parameter of the getConfiguration(String
pid, String
location) method).

best regards;
/Pierre