felix-users mailing list archives

From jacksonraniel <jacksonran...@ig.com.br>
Subject Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question maven-obr-plugin generating an empty repository.xml file
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 07:50:03 GMT
	I`m trying to generate a repository.xml file using maven-obr-plugin to use
the xml in the Felix OSGi. In my pom.xml I'm declaring the
pluginrepo-relfile:///C:/[...]/workspacetrueand indicating the
distributionManagement    repo-rel    file:///C:/[...]/workspacebut the
repository.xml file are generated with just these lines<?xml version="1.0"
encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no"?>I don't know why the rest of the file
are not generated. Can someone help me?Thank's