felix-users mailing list archives

From liugang594 Liu <clevers...@gmail.com>
Subject How to resolve the SNAPSHOT Dependency when using maven-bundle-plugin to generate MANEFEST.MF file
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 07:08:42 GMT
Hi All:

I want to use maven-bundle-plugin to generate a MANEFEST.MF file, the
configuration of it looks like:

<plugin>
<groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
<version>2.4.0</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>bundle-manifest</id>
<phase>process-classes</phase>
<goals>
<goal>manifest</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
<configuration>
<supportedProjectTypes>
<supportedProjectType>eclipse-plugin</supportedProjectType>
</supportedProjectTypes>
<instructions>
<_include>-osgi.bnd</_include>
</instructions>
</configuration>
</plugin>

All dependencies expect to include as Bundle-classpath, but I always get a
problem: the SNAPSHOT qualifier will be replaced by some timestamp. this is
not correct, the SNAPSHOT qualifier should be kept without change.

But I didn't find how I can configure this pom to make it work. I
appreciate if anybody can give an answer

--
Thanks
GangLiu