felix-users mailing list archives

From pigelvy <pigelvy....@gmail.com>
Subject Leap Motion in OSGi : EXCEPTION_VIOLATION_EXCEPTION
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:49:09 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use the new  Leap Motion
<https://www.leapmotion.com/developers>   but I end up with an
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

In my manifest I declare the Bundle-NativeCode such as

<Bundle-NativeCode>
   x86/Leap.dll;x86/LeapJava.dll;osname=win32;processor=x86
</Bundle-NativeCode>

Of course:
 - I tried something with the same libraries outside OSGi and it works
 - the two libraries are in my bundle in the x86 folder
 - "osname=win32;processor=x86" work for other bundles

After decompiling the Leap Motion jar, I saw that LeapJava.dll is the only
library that is loaded (using System.loadLibrary("LeapJava")). Is it
possible that then do not load their other library correctly?

Any idea?