felix-users mailing list archives

From "Rodgers, Hugh" <hugh.rodg...@lmco.com>
Subject How can you suppress Managed Service Factory from being displayed on Configurations tab?
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:27:08 GMT
Hello -

We have Managed Service Factories (MSFs) that we programmatically create and configure at
runtime. We do not want these MSFs to be displayed on the Felix Web console's Configurations
tab to prevent user from attempting to modify these MSFs. We had achieved this by not specifying
a OGSI-INF/metatype/metatype.xml file for these MSFs, but with our recent upgrade of Felix
these MSFs are now displayed on the Configuration tab. (possibly due to FELIX-3227 ticket's
fix).

How can we suppress these MSFs from being displayed on the Configuration tab? If this is no
longer possible, is there a way to make all of the fields in the metatype.xml be non-editable?

Thanks -

Hugh