felix-users mailing list archives

From Neil Bartlett <njbartl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loader constraint violation. gogo-command exports org.osgi.service.log
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:02:16 GMT
Why shouldn't gogo-command export org.osgi.service.log? Also if your
bundle imports the package, it shouldn't care which particular bundle
it comes from. This is a fundamental principle of OSGi.

Unfortunately you didn't give any details of the constraint violation
error, so it's anybody's guess why it happened or what the proper fix
should be.