felix-users mailing list archives

From Neil Bartlett <njbartl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: declarative Services
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:10:08 GMT
Hi Jorge,

To an extent it is personal preference.

I still prefer the bnd annotations because they are a little bit more
succinct -- i.e. with shortcuts for the most common combinations -- and
also they have additional support for generating configuration metadata
document according to the Metatype Service Specification.

Others prefer the DS annotations (or the Felix SCR annotations, yet another
variation!) because they have a more typesafe way to express component
properties.

Regards,
Neil