felix-users mailing list archives

From Neil Bartlett <njbartl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven, OBR and R5 repository service
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 00:07:13 GMT
The maven-bundle-plugin has not yet been updated to support the R5
index format. You can generate an index using a command line tool
called repoindex, which is available from
https://github.com/osgi/bindex/. There is also an ANT task available.
(Repoindex also has a simple API that could be used from the
maven-bundle-plugin.... I'm hoping that somebody will step up and
incorporate it soon.)

Regarding repository implementations, the RI is provided by JBoss
here: https://github.com/jbosgi/jbosgi-repository. In bnd/Bndtools we
also have several repo implementations that provide the
'org.osgi.service.repository.Repository' interface. In fact most of
our workflow in Bndtools is based around R5 repositories so you might
want to investigate whether this fits with what you want to do.

Regards
Neil