felix-users mailing list archives

From Neil Bartlett <njbartl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: declarative Services
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 09:04:07 GMT
Hi Michael,

Declarative Services components can have full control over the lifecycle of
classes within their bundle using Java code. I see this as much clearer and
safer than using XML.

Of course DS components can always access services from the OSGi service
registry, including services that happen to be published from by other DS
components in the same bundle.

Regards,
Neil