felix-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: declarative Services
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 11:56:02 GMT
Just to add: the Felix SCR annotations also generate metatype information
and I prefer the typesafe way.

But as Neil said, this is more personal preference/taste, it would be nice
to have just one set of annotations. But as long as they have different
feature sets this will be hard to achieve.

Carsten