felix-users mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid package name: '*' ????
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 13:48:01 GMT
You must have a Class in the default package (i.e., not inside a package at
all). This doesn't work because OSGi doesn't allow you to have something
inside the default package (i.e., without a package, i.e., in the '.').

Now, the question is why you have something in there. Double check you are
not referencing a class that has no package but if you don't, you might
want to make sure its not just some compile error that messes things up or
that it is not a transitive reference.

regards,

Karl