felix-users mailing list archives

From Michael Täschner <m.taesch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: declarative Services
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 09:12:22 GMT
Hi Neil,

thanks for the info. Yes that is what you taught last year as well. I just
thought maybe this would be a nice to have extension for component DI
inside bundles without exposing services to the registry. Of course, since
provided by the same bundle, direct Java reference makes sense and is
clearer. I also understand this makes it more streamlined in regard to
lifecycle managment.

Thanks and Regards,
Michael