felix-users mailing list archives

From Roland <...@ids.de>
Subject Invalid package name: '*' ????
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 13:28:53 GMT
hello,
I'm at it again .... and I hope I'm right here.

I hang on a problem for a few hours. I do not know what I'm doing wrong.
Below is the error message and my POM.

[INFO] [bundle:bundle {execution: default-bundle}]
in default pack?
[WARNING] Bundle mygroupId:myartifactId:bundle:1.0.0.0 : Invalid package
name: '*'
[ERROR] Bundle
de.ids.acos.rtu.osgi.bundles:acos-rtu-constants:bundle:1.0.0.0 : The default
package '.' is not permitted by the Import-Package syntax.
 This can be caused by compile errors in Eclipse because Eclipse creates
valid class files regardless of compile errors.
The following package(s) import from the default package null
[ERROR] Error(s) found in bundle configuration

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <parent>
    <groupId>mygroupID</groupId>
    <artifactId>myparent</artifactId>
    <version>1.0.0.0</version>
  </parent>
  <groupId>mygroupID</groupId>
  <artifactId>myproject</artifactId>
  <name>myproject</name>
  <packaging>bundle</packaging>
  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <configuration>
          <archive>
          </archive>
          <instructions>

<Bundle-SymbolicName>${project.groupId}.${project.artifactId}</Bundle-SymbolicName>
            <Bundle-Description>${project.description}</Bundle-Description>
            <Bundle-Version>${project.version}</Bundle-Version>
            <Bundle-Activator></Bundle-Activator>
            <EXPORT-PACKAGE>
              mypackage;version=1.0.0.0
            </EXPORT-PACKAGE>
            <IMPORT-PACKAGE>
              *
            </IMPORT-PACKAGE>
          </instructions>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
</project>

I have already tried "mvn clean", but that does not help. Recently I get
frequently strange error messages from maven. From time to time I can not
build my projects and I get the following error message: ... Source not
found. This indicates that the compiler can not find the source. After a
further try everything works again! There is probably a bug somewhere in the
Maven-Universe. Maybe I should ask this in a Maven forum.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Roland