felix-users mailing list archives

From Roland <...@ids.de>
Subject Re: Best Practice System Startup
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 07:07:13 GMT
Hi Felix,
thanks for your answer. That's how I'll do it but I have the problem that I
want to log also error messages that are triggered by the RepositoryAdmin.
For instance if the OBR file is corrupted. I.e. that the logging system
(LogService, LogReader, LogListener, ...) has to be started before the
RepositoryAdmin. Since I have embedded the RepositoryAdmin into the
Felix-Launcher, I have to embed also the logging system. The time when a
service is started depends on the order in which the activator-classes are
added to list of the FelixConstants.SYSTEMBUNDLE_ACTIVATORS_PROP-property.
That is the reason why I asked how the order is defined and whether there is
a better way.