felix-users mailing list archives

From Roland <...@ids.de>
Subject bundlecontext.getBundles() returns Array with a null-Object
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:20:49 GMT
I use Apache Felix Framework 4.2.1, OSGi Framework 4.3.1 and Felix
Bundlerepository 1.6.6.
My Application loads an OBR like as it is described at
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-osgi-bundle-repository.html
<http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-osgi-bundle-repository.html>  .
The OBR-file is generated by the Maven-OBR-Plugin. If I call
Arrays.asList(bundlecontext.getBundles()) I get a null object at the end of
the List. Without the OBR-functionality everthing works fine. I'm just
locateing the error more precisely. Maybe I do something wrong. But maybe
someone has ever had the same problem and I can save time.

My question is: Why it is possible to install a null-object as bundle and
how?

Thanks and Regards
Roland