felix-users mailing list archives

From bokie <jms.cer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: declarative Services
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 15:46:19 GMT
Hi,

After playing around with DS this weekend I can honestly say that if you
haven't tried it, you don't know what you're missing - I can relate to
pkrien's post.

 - Excellent dependency management  abstraction.
 - Configuration is a real breeze.
 - Controlling a component's lifecycle is also accomplished really easily.
 - Less boilerplate tasks and greater productivity.

With respect to annotations; what should we be using - bnd or DS? I
understand that they are only read during compile time to create the DS xml
descriptor, does is really matter or is it merely a personal preference.

Regards,
Jorge