felix-users mailing list archives

From mit_jones <...@mccarthy.co.nz>
Subject Re: Advice on general approach to solving NoClassDefFoundError/ClassNotFoundException
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 20:16:28 GMT
Richard, sorry I should have said that we use the maven-bundle-plugin (v
2.3.7) which I understand uses bnd to produce the manifest file.

So if I were to instruct the default <Import-Package>*</Import-Package> I
get the exception above. However if I instruct

                        <Import-Package>org.springframework.aop,
                                        org.springframework.aop.framework,
                                        org.aopalliance.aop,
                                        org.apache.camel.builder,
                                        org.apache.camel.spring,
                                        net.sf.cglib.proxy,
                                        net.sf.cglib.core,
                                        org.apache.camel,
                                        uniworks.core.ejb,
                                        uniworks.interfaces.processors,
                                        uniworks.livestock.api,
                                        uniworks.reporting.api,
                                        *
                        </Import-Package>

then all is okay. So for whatever reason the maven bundle plugin and I
assume therefore bnd is unable to 'calculate' the required list of imports.

Tim