felix-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Geurts <dennis.geu...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Device Access implementation
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:15:41 GMT
Hi list,

Sorry to respond this late to this thread…

Yes, Felix you are right, I donated the code way back. Since then, if I recall correctly,
it has been used once, and now (fortunately) again by Alexander (a colleague of mine).

Together with Alexander we have some patches ready that improve upon the original version.
These patches can be found at my fork on github ( dennisg/felix )

I have no problem in becoming a committer for that piece of code. Cannot guarantee the amount
of free time stretches far enough to also contribute to other parts of Felix, though…

Regards, Dennis

Dennis Geurts | Software architect
+31 612 078 236

My world is: