felix-users mailing list archives

From Dhiego Abrantes de Oliveira Martins <dhi...@dhiegoabrantes.com>
Subject Re: Consuming iPOJO DOSGi
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:18:31 GMT
Hi,

Before try it in mobile client, I try in desktop client. The client calls
the service, the return value is in soap message, but is null when 'is
converted' in object.

As follow:

@WebService
public interface HelloService {
public String sayHello();
}

@Component(propagation=true)
@Provides
@WebService(endpointInterface = "br.com.ws.helloService.HelloService",
serviceName = "HelloService")
public class HelloServiceImpl implements HelloService {

@WebMethod
public String sayHello() {
 String hello = "Hello!";
System.out.println(hello);
return hello;
 }

}

In client, the call was implemented as follow:

JaxWsProxyFactoryBean factory = new JaxWsProxyFactoryBean();

factory.getInInterceptors().add(new LoggingInInterceptor());
factory.getOutInterceptors().add(new LoggingOutInterceptor());
factory.setServiceClass(HelloService.class);
factory.setAddress("http://localhost:9090/helloService?wsdl");
HelloService client = (HelloService) factory.create();

*String serviceReturn = client.sayHello();*
System.out.println(serviceReturn);

After execute the bold line, serviceReturn is null.

LOG:
Abr 12, 2013 11:08:01 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext
prepareRefresh
INFO: Refreshing org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@6632dd29:
display name [org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@6632dd29];
startup date [Fri Apr 12 11:08:01 BRT 2013]; root of context hierarchy
Abr 12, 2013 11:08:01 AM org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext
getConfigResources
INFO: No cxf.xml configuration file detected, relying on defaults.
Abr 12, 2013 11:08:01 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext
obtainFreshBeanFactory
INFO: Bean factory for application context
[org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@6632dd29]:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@4f6ac7f
Abr 12, 2013 11:08:01 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
preInstantiateSingletons
INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@4f6ac7f:
defining beans
[cxf,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationListener,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusWiringBeanFactoryPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager,org.apache.cxf.configuration.Configurer,org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.DestinationFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorManager,org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager,org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseManager,org.apache.cxf.workqueue.WorkQueueManager,org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle.BusLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.transports.http.QueryHandlerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointResolverRegistry,org.apache.cxf.headers.HeaderManager,org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServiceContractResolverRegistry,org.apache.cxf.jaxws.context.WebServiceContextResourceResolver,org.apache.cxf.jaxws.context.WebServiceContextImpl,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.customEditorConfigurer,org.apache.cxf.binding.xml.XMLBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.policy.AddressingAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.policy.AddressingPolicyInterceptorProvider,org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.policy.UsingAddressingAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPClientAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPServerAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.NoOpPolicyInterceptorProvider,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.ClientOnlyHTTPTransportFactory];
root of factory hierarchy
Abr 12, 2013 11:08:02 AM
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromClass
INFO: Creating Service
{http://helloService.ws.com.br/}HelloServiceServicefrom class
br.com.ws.helloService.HelloService
Abr 12, 2013 11:08:02 AM
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor$LoggingCallback onClose
INFO: Outbound Message
---------------------------
ID: 1
Address: http://localhost:9090/helloService?wsdl
Encoding: UTF-8
Headers: {SOAPAction=[""], Accept=[*/*]}
Payload: <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap:Body><ns2:sayHello
xmlns:ns2="http://helloService.ws.com.br/"/></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>
--------------------------------------
Abr 12, 2013 11:08:02 AM org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor
logging
INFO: Inbound Message
----------------------------
ID: 1
Encoding: UTF-8
Headers: {content-type=[text/xml;charset=UTF-8], Content-Length=[238],
Server=[Jetty(7.x.y-SNAPSHOT)]}
Payload: <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap:Body><ns1:sayHelloResponse
xmlns:ns1="http://helloService.ws.com.br/"><ns1:return>*Hello!*
</ns1:return></ns1:sayHelloResponse></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

Where my mistake?

Abs,
__
*Dhiego** **Abrantes** de Oliveira Martins*
*Computer Science, M.Sc. Candidate at UFPE*
www.dhiegoabrantes.com
+55 83 9999.1081
***Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers
write code that humans can understand*. (Martin Fowler)