felix-users mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject [maven-bundle-plugin] Computing Bundle-ClassPath to be contents of WEB-INF/lib
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:58:06 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using the maven-bundle-plugin (2.3.7) to turn a .WAR file into an OSGi
WAB.

In my maven dependencies I depend on the WAR file like this:
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.acme</groupId>
      <artifactId>acme-war</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.0</version>
      <type>war</type>
    </dependency>
The war file contains a bunch of embedded jar files in its WEB-INF/lib
directory.

This maven module also adds some additional classes so I'd like the mbp/bnd
to generate the OSGi Manifest. This seems to work with the following
maven-bundle-plugin configuration:
  <Embed-Directory>/</Embed-Directory>
  <Embed-Dependency>*;scope=compile;inline=true</Embed-Dependency>

I set the embed directory to / because the acme-war that I depend on
already has the right structure...
So all the artifacts are in my generated bundle in the place where I want
them, but now I need to generate the Bundle-ClassPath to list all the jar
files in WEB-INF/lib. I tried

<Bundle-ClassPath>.,{maven-dependencies},WEB-INF/classes</Bundle-ClassPath>
but that doesn't work. I also tried:
  <Bundle-ClassPath>.,WEB-INF/lib/*.jar,WEB-INF/classes</Bundle-ClassPath>
but that doesn't expand *.jar.

Anyone an idea?

Cheers,

David