felix-users mailing list archives

From Ritu Biala <musiclove...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about Include-Resource
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:06:38 GMT
Hi everyone

The problem: I am generating some files under target/temp that I want to be
included in the final bundle wab. Here is the code snippet that I am using:

<_wab>src/main/webapp</_wab>

<Include-Resource>
              src/main/webapp/destination=target/temp
</Include-Resource>

I would like the directories generated under target/temp to be included
under the destination directory structure. However the above syntax is not
including the files anywhere.

The documentation is from this
page:http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.htmlunder
<Include-Resource>

I have checked and the required directories are being generated under
target/temp before the package phase where the maven-bundle-plugin is being
used. Is there something that I am missing?
I would really appreciate any help with this issue.

Thank you.

--
Ritu