felix-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Permission to translate your page at http://felix.apache.org/
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 10:23:32 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Anja Skrba <anjas@webhostinggeeks.com> wrote:
> ...I would be grateful if you could allow me to translate your writing into
> Serbo-Croatian language, that is used in all Former Yugoslav Republics and
> to post it on my website...

>From the foundation's point of view, this is cool as long as your
website makes it clear that it is not associated with or endorsed by
the Apache Software Foundation -
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/ has some more info.

As long as you keep to true facts such as "this is my own translation
of the Apache Felix documentation" as opposed to "this is the
Serbo-Croatian documentation of Apache Felix", and link to the
original documentation, you're fine, and it's a great way to spread
the word!

-Bertrand