felix-users mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: PAX Logging configuration
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 08:47:11 GMT
On behalf of the Pax team I'd like to chime in her :)
You're able to combine Pax-Logging with the Felix configuration Admin
service, and with that you're able to stick to the log4j properties like
configuration.
A working sample is to check out the Apache Karaf project that uses Felix
as it's OSGi Framework with all lot of other Bundles to form a nice little
container :)

regards, Achim